As we get older, we would all like to think we had someone looking out for us. Here at C4 care, we aim to provide the highest quality of personalised care and support in a place where people feel safest, their own home.
We are looking to recruit people who are kind, caring, dedicated and flexible, who have a desire to support our older, vulnerable adults, in and around the community as one of our Home Carers. The support you provide will be person-centred and will make a positive difference in their life.
Duties may include the following:
- Support with personal care including washing and dressing.
- Support with prompting and administering vital medication.
- Meal preparation to ensure nutritional and hydration needs are met.
- Domestic housework and laundry requirements.
- Shopping support.
- Providing much-needed companionship to help tackle loneliness and isolation.
Shift times may vary so applicants must be flexible and willing to work evenings and weekends where required.
What we offer
Alongside providing the best possible care to our clients, we aim to create a happy, fulfilling and supportive workplace for our staff team. This includes providing:
- Welcome bonus – £120!
- £10.20 per hour minimum
- Refer a friend scheme – £150!
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications
- Free DBS and uniform
- FREE training
- Holiday entitlement
- Health and social care qualifications
**Free enhanced DBS checks to be provided for new applicants. This is to support our workforce in providing a vital service to the most vulnerable in the community during these challenging times**
We welcome applications from a variety of ages and from different career backgrounds. Many of our Home Carers have come from different backgrounds, all you need is a caring nature and the right personality and vision.
If you would like to apply for this job vacancy, then please click apply. We will then contact you to answer any questions you may have.
Licence and access to a vehicle is preferred for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £11.20 per hour
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.