As a member of the Complex Care Team, you have the responsibility for ensuring that the personal care, health and wellbeing and choices of the client is maintained, according to the needs and capabilities of the individual. To encourage self-caring as much as possible, to assist and support with all practical, personal, emotional and social needs identified within the care and support plans.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a safe environment through awareness of Health and Safety regulations.
- Attending appropriate training programmes to further existing knowledge and comply with new legislation.
- Remembering that you are a guest in the client’s home and conduct yourself professionally at all times.
- Maintaining accurate and thorough written records.
- Maintaining confidentiality, dignity, respect, choices and safeguarding at all times.
- Maintaining competency to deliver a specific service.
- Reporting any concerns, changes in the work environments and clients.
- Promoting and supporting individuals to achieve the key outcomes in line with health and social care, that relate to the individuals’ goals and aspirations.
Personal Care of Clients
- Washing their body and hair.
- Use of toilet/aids.
- Eating and drinking.
- Personal grooming.
- Administer prescribed medication (if appropriately trained) – promote self-care and education.
- Preparation of meals, taking into account any dietary needs.
- Emptying commode/support with continence aids
All such assistance will be given while observing the client’s dignity and privacy. Fulfilling the outcomes of the care support plan, including observing the client’s medical state throughout the visit and act accordingly.
On some occasions you may also support with:
- Therapeutic Care
- Social Care Support
- Health Care Need
- Domestic Support
The right fit
We are hoping that you have:
- Proven experience within the care profession, person-centred care.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to demonstrate numeracy.
- Articulate with good reporting skills.
- A clear understanding of issues surrounding confidentiality.
- Ability to display good, sound common sense.
- Smart, professional appearance.
- Possess good organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrate appropriate availability, demonstrate a flexible and enthusiastic approach.
- Commitment to complete a minimum of QCF qualifications in Care/health if not currently held and to satisfy any training deemed essential by C4 Care Ltd.
- QCF 2,3,4 in Care / Health qualification (or equivalent) or recognised social / health care qualification.
- Basic computer literacy – complete timesheets, reports, emails etc.
- Car driver and access to vehicle.
- Staff may be required to fulfil client-specific training or demonstrate experience in a variety of areas.
What we offer
Alongside providing the best possible care to our clients, we aim to create a happy, fulfilling and supportive workplace for our staff team. This includes providing:
- Welcome bonus – £120!
- £10.20 per hour minimum
- Refer a friend scheme – £150!
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications
- Free DBS and uniform
- FREE training
- Holiday entitlement
- Health and social care qualifications
If you would like to apply for this job vacancy, then please click apply. We will then contact you to answer any questions you may have.
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.